Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: Ngannou Didn't Have Enough Boxing Mechanics To Win Enough Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Porter: Ngannou Didn't Have Enough Boxing Mechanics To Win Enough Rounds

Former world champion Shawn Porter was impressed with the professional boxing debut by MMA veteran Francis Ngannou, who fought the fight of his life against WBC king Tyson Fury last month in Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

this is not very noble of shawn

Comment

Even with that reasoning stated in the article, Ngannou did far better against Fury than any of Fury's past opponents. Says alot about the state of HW boxing in recent years.
      Devils Advocate Devils Advocate likes this.

Comment

All these intricate technicalities to explain why Tyson Fury was given the win.

The facts are, Ngannou decked Fury and busted him up real good 'If Fury out boxed Ngannou so comprehensively, why did Ngannou land more power punches? Why did Ngnannou score a knock-down? That looks like solid enough boxing mechanics to me'.

The very fact that people have had to continually come up with these intricate technicalities, shows that Ngannou won the fight.

Ngannou won the fight, but Tyson Fury was given the win 'If you have a Champion hurt, then get him out of there. Especially fighter like Fury who will and did fight his way back into the fight winning a few rounds here and there to his credit' Tyson Fury can take this positive away from the fight.

Note: If Ngannou made one mistake, it was that he never went in to get Fury out of there when he decked him etc.

Comment

ngannou didnt know how to fool the judges by backpedaling and flicking out an ineffective jab. those are the great tools he needed

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
            All these intricate technicalities to explain why Tyson Fury was given the win.

The facts are, Ngannou decked Fury and busted him up real good 'If Fury out boxed Ngannou so comprehensively, why did Ngannou land more power punches? Why did Ngnannou score a knock-down? That looks like solid enough boxing mechanics to me'.

The very fact that people have had to continually come up with these intricate technicalities, shows that Ngannou won the fight.

Ngannou won the fight, but Tyson Fury was given the win 'If you have a Champion hurt, then get him out of there. Especially fighter like Fury who will and did fight his way back into the fight winning a few rounds here and there to his credit' Tyson Fury can take this positive away from the fight.

Note: If Ngannou made one mistake, it was that he never went in to get Fury out of there when he decked him etc.
            This comment. Facts Spoken

Comment

I respect Porter who's been there and done it and kept his faculties. It's all down to how you score a fight , yes Fury got dropped , not badly hurt but dropped and finished with a black eye , big deal .Ngannou had his chance but his inexperience showed by standing off and letting Fury peck away from distance .For me Ngannou still did enough but it was close either way.I think Ngannou beats most of these static heavyweights out there who will make their excuses up once more not to fight him!

Comment

Working...
              X