Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach: Somewhere In The Next Year, Callum Walsh Will Be A World Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach: Somewhere In The Next Year, Callum Walsh Will Be A World Champion

By Keith Idec - Callum Walsh will fight for just the ninth time as a professional Thursday night in New York. The Irish southpaw's opponent, Ismael Villarreal, has displayed power, but he is not ranked in the top 15 among junior middleweight contenders by the IBF, WBA, WBC or WBO. Walsh's Hall-of-Fame trainer nevertheless believes that his ambitious 22-year-old prospect will accomplish one of his lofty goals within the next year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Didn't know Roach had an adult boxing son.

Comment

This kid is the REAL DEAL...will definitely be a world champ sooner rather than later.

Comment

Confidence is one thing, but I look forward to seeing someone shut his arrogant ass down with statements like this "I don’t need to watch tape. I’m gonna knock this f***** out!’ ”
        slimPickings slimPickings likes this.

Comment

Preddy (just jinxed ) that dude!he icing to get kTFO

and den Preddy will say that his boxer was lazy or something silly

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Confidence is one thing, but I look forward to seeing someone shut his arrogant ass down with statements like this "I don’t need to watch tape. I’m gonna knock this f***** out!’ ”
            How you doing bro?

off topic but we’re benn on here a long time!

take care

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

How you doing bro?

off topic but we’re been on here a long time!

take care
              Yeah...long long time now!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

Yeah...long long time now!
                I always enjoy your perspective on the fight game

I’m smiling take care bro

Comment

I want to see him fight a top ten dude first. I've heard FR make some crazy proclamations before that didn't pan out. Walsh says he's not a fan of boxing and then Roach says he doesn't watch tape. Sounds a little arrogant.

Comment

Any fighter who arrogantly says he does not care about watching tape of the opposition is an accident waiting to happen!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X