Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamel Herring Ends 18-Month 'Retirement', Scores 1st Round Knockout of Nicholas Molina In New York City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jamel Herring Ends 18-Month 'Retirement', Scores 1st Round Knockout of Nicholas Molina In New York City

Jamel Herring ended his brief retirement and picked up his quickest win in more than a decade. The former WBO junior lightweight titlist scored two knockdowns en route to a first-round knockout of Nicholas Molina. Herring floored Molina midway through the opening round and again within the final 20 seconds to force the stoppage at 2:49 of round one in their DiBella Entertainment-promoted DAZN show Tuesday evening at Edison Ballroom in New York City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nicely done, Cashtro. That’s what everyone needed to see.

Comment

Herring left Bo Mac and Bud to train with Wayne.McCCullough? I wonder why. Must be he needed more one on one time

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post
        Nicely done, Cashtro. That’s what everyone needed to see.
        Did Herring make "us" proud?

Comment

Semper Fi.

Comment

Hell, he didn’t fight nobody! We’ll see he shot once he steps up.

Comment

I always wondered if the pay is worth coming back from retirement. Anyone know the purse?

100K? 200K? Or less?

Comment

Herring seems to be doing well at ESPN. He also gets to commentate with Christina Poncher when he's not busy with his boxing .

Comment

Originally posted by Casualfanforyou View Post
                  I always wondered if the pay is worth coming back from retirement. Anyone know the purse?

100K? 200K? Or less?
                  He got 25K plus a steak dinner and a room for a week!

Comment

Working...
                  X