Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I'm The Same Person Who Fought Pacquiao, Why The F--- Would I Be Afraid Of Saving Private Ryan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner: I'm The Same Person Who Fought Pacquiao, Why The F--- Would I Be Afraid Of Saving Private Ryan?

The claim of talks for a Ryan Garcia-Adrien Broner fight in play for the end of this year caught many people by surprise. Including Broner himself. The former four-division titlist was taken aback by the recent news that discussions were in place for a targeted showdown versus Garcia (23-1, 19KOs). Golden Boy president Eric Gomez revealed in a recent interview on the 3
    [Click Here To Read More]

Never heard of this guy.
    LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Broner is proving there's life after PBC.
      charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Make it happen after their next fight if they both win. Despite Broner having the most epic fall-off of a boxer I've ever seen, this fight will still do solid numbers and would be a huge high-stakes crossroads matchup for both guys. Whoever loses will definitely hafta come back from the abyss from this one.

Comment

Broner hardly threw any punches against Pac, Cryan will be happy to fight that version of Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
            Make it happen after their next fight if they both win. Despite Broner having the most epic fall-off of a boxer I've ever seen, this fight will still do solid numbers and would be a huge high-stakes crossroads matchup for both guys. Whoever loses will definitely hafta come back from the abyss from this one.
            About billions has never been gone he don’t need to come back. AB are 2 letters synonymous with champions. Ask Antonio brown

Comment

don king trying to get any1 with a name to fight broner and give him some cash, sort of like eddie is doing with eggie

Comment

Did Broner really say that? His wit is still intact. That and his never say quit attitude are adding up to something. It's amazing how yesterday's bad guy can be today's hero.

Comment

He is who he is! Send the dammm contract I’m trying to get money for me and Don, we starving! Plus my babies mama’s on me to do better. LMAO
                  Last edited by hitmanjosh; 11-07-2023, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Wouldn't mind seeing Broner TKO Garcia with a body shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X