Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Raymond Muratalla Believes He Has Too Many Weapons For Keyshawn Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Raymond Muratalla Believes He Has Too Many Weapons For Keyshawn Davis

When you look as good as Raymond Muratalla did this past weekend, you're bound to make serious headlines. On Saturday night, at the Tahoe Blue Event Center at Lake Tahoe, the 26-year-old supposedly took a step up in competition. Diego Torres Nunez, who sauntered to the ring with an undefeated record and a propensity for knockout highlights, wasn't able to get it going.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Make it happen Bob. Keyshawn shouldn't have an issue taking that fight.

Comment

I would like to see Keyshawn fight Muratalla, Jamaine Ortiz, or Kambo, in his next fight! Too much talent at Top Rank, for Keyshawn to be fighting 34 year-old Jose Pedraza @ 135!

Comment

Top Rank better make these fights happen before some of them start screaming, "I can't make the weight anymore!" Then draining excuses begin.

Comment

Raymond. They were promoting you so hard on YouTube and the first fight I see of you you get dropped by a uknown bum smh you need to be working on your defense because if you’re getting dropped by nobodies like that , I can just picture what a tank Davis or Shakur would do to you

Comment

Davis should avoid MJ if he wants to be champ. He has come this far in the sport but he could screw it up if he is not serious.

Comment

This is definitely one fight I would like to see, Keyshawn Davis would be in severely challenged by Raymond Muratalla.

Comment

KDavis wants semi-retired Pedraza next.

Comment

Working...
                X