Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Cordina Wants The Biggest Fights For The Most Amount of Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Cordina Wants The Biggest Fights For The Most Amount of Money

Eddie Hearn has been charged with finding IBF super featherweight champion, Joe Cordina, the biggest and most lucrative opportunities available.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You'd think he'd want the smallest fights, for the least amount of money .....

Comment

Originally posted by TreD View Post
      You'd think he'd want the smallest fights, for the least amount of money .....
      Yeah, that was my first thought, too.
      SSDineff SSDineff TreD TreD like this.

Comment

"I want to pitty pat him to a boring wide UD for 12 rounds in the smallest venue in Poland with excessive clinching. And make sure my changing room has no running water."

Comment

Well that Hearn talking money reform lasted about a day…

Comment

Cordina vs Wood is next is what Eddie is saying. Stop beating around the bush Mr. Hearn.

Comment

Originally posted by jqSide View Post
              Cordina vs Wood is next is what Eddie is saying. Stop beating around the bush Mr. Hearn.
              That fight was pretty much signed before Cordina's fight last weekend. That's why Cordina was never losing that decision anyway.
              Corelone Corelone Hitmon Hitmon like this.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

That fight was pretty much signed before Cordina's fight last weekend. That's why Cordina was never losing that decision anyway.
                Not a hard fight for Leigh Wood, who is Hearn's main guy.

Comment

A fight with Joe is a hard step up for Leigh , I'd only give him a outside punchers chance but a step up for Joe to 135 would be even more difficult with the talent up there .The way they are asked , sometimes unfairly to flit between weights for bigger money then Joe may get his wish.
                  Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Everybody knows Cordina can't break an egg. If anything, Eddy will get Joe KOd for a piece of the winner. Cheap too.

Comment

Working...
                    X