Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tito Mercado Aims To Seal 'Prospect of the Year' Status With Win vs. Jeremia Nakathila on Nov. 11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tito Mercado Aims To Seal 'Prospect of the Year' Status With Win vs. Jeremia Nakathila on Nov. 11

By Manouk Akopyan - Super lightweight upstart Ernesto "Tito" Mercado confidently believes he's boxing's best prospect, and he'll look to further prove his case and potential Nov. 11 when he takes on Jeremia Nakathila at the LumColor Phoenix Center in Ontario, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-10-2023, 03:04 PM.

Interesting and I wish him the best

Comment

lot of words i hope he never has to eat them in his run for a title and some damn good fights in the process. the proof is in the ring in the rounds he goes -- be glad to watch him and NAK do there thing in the ring. Lotta truth in many things he says but to say is one thing to live inside is another but not saying he wont just hope to watch it as it continues to happen is all....... Punch it out stay off his neck watch the low blows keep moving Go to your corner till i call you out...........yea yea........

Comment

He has a small but loud fanbase.

Comment

At 5’10” tall and a 70 in reach, the kid has great physique for the weight. Obviously has power. He has a chance to become special, I’ll be watching

Comment

Mercado is a special talent. BUT, several industry people who’ve dealt with the father characterize him as a nightmare stage parent. I’ve heard too many war stories about the guy to ignore the noise.
            adictomusic Top Box likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X