Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Prez Says Adrien Broner Was Considered as Opponent for Ryan Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Prez Says Adrien Broner Was Considered as Opponent for Ryan Garcia

Adrien Broner was apparently in the running for Ryan Garcia's first fight since his knockout loss to Gervonta Davis. According to Golden Boy President Eric Gomez, the company was seriously considering Broner as an opponent for Garcia's debut fight at 140 pounds, but a deal could not be consummated because the 34-year-old native of Cincinnati wanted a "tune-up" first.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Would essentially be a De La Hoya vs Mayweather parody.

Comment

What a way for Broner to get back into the spotlight. I think he'd take care of Ryan. We'll see..

Comment

Broner never quits. Ryan might folld. Ribs are a big target.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          Would essentially be a De La Hoya vs Mayweather parody.
          Hahaha the scrub mayweather vs the scrub ODLH

Comment

I like Broner and Its a winnable fight for Broner. But to be honest wtf has Broner done these past few years besides waste time and his talent? Get a few dubs then get the payday.

Comment

Originally posted by powershots View Post
              I like Broner and Its a winnable fight for Broner. But to be honest wtf has Broner done these past few years besides waste time and his talent? Get a few dubs then get the payday.
              It’s not a winnable fight about billions AB is a legend

Comment

Broner always bored me with his wannabe Mayweather act. A grown man that does not even know how to be himself.

Comment

Damnnnnn that pic looks like alcohol has taken a great toll on him. smh

Comment

I don’t know what Broner has left but prime version of him beats the dog shyt out of Ryan. One thing about Broner, he never quit. We all know Ryan does.

Comment

Working...
                    X