Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo-Bakhram Murtazailev: No Progress Made As Purse Bid Looms For IBF Mandatory Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo-Bakhram Murtazailev: No Progress Made As Purse Bid Looms For IBF Mandatory Title Fight

A mandatory title fight more than three years in the making now appears destined for a purse bid hearing. BoxingScene.com has learned that very little progress has been made in the ordered Jermell Charlo-Bakhram Murtazaliev junior middleweight championship clash. The IBF instructed the respective camps for both boxers to enter talks beginning October 10, but the 30-day period--which ends November 9--has not produced much dialogue between camps.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WXYZ Orgs need to enforce strict rules and ready to strip fighters not following rules of their titles. It's bad enough that broadcasters have left boxing.
    Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Hope we get Charlo-Tszyu next. But if not, this is a decent fight for Charlo tbh. Coming off the Canelo loss, an opponent like this (who is a good fighter but not special) might be best for him.

Comment

You can't tell what these Charlos want to do, what fight they'll go for next.
        It's all up to them. In any case, I won't be objecting to this fight.

Comment

Everybody knows why Charlo disregarded his mandatories to fight Canelo. With that decision came consequences. He may end up dropping more of his belts. Also, the hit to his image for not even trying to win against Canelo. It was one of the worst efforts to win I've ever seen. Anybody have Jermell in their top 10 p4p list anymore? After that non-effort?
          Spray_resistant Spray_resistant likes this.

Comment

Charlo's not fighting this guy. He already became undisputed. He's enjoying his payday until Crawford comes.

Comment

Jermell Charlo can choose which fight to take. It's all up to him. You can mention other names and I doubt he'll listen. But he's expected to take a very long layoff.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                A mandatory title fight more than three years in the making now appears destined for a purse bid hearing. BoxingScene.com has learned that very little progress has been made in the ordered Jermell Charlo-Bakhram Murtazaliev junior middleweight championship clash. The IBF instructed the respective camps for both boxers to enter talks beginning October 10, but the 30-day period--which ends November 9--has not produced much dialogue between camps.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                Who cares……..another NOBODY.

Comment

Jermell vs bakhram!!! Finally! They let it marinate long enough canelo almost derailed this super fight but that was at 168 so melly Mel is still the top dog at 154!!! If bakhram can win impressively I wanna see canelo va bakhram and the I gaurantee the bakhram era begins. In conjunction with the janibek era

Comment

Still 3 belts to defend...

Comment

Working...
                    X