Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Janibek Shreds Carlos Adames: "You Are Easy Work For Me!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Janibek Shreds Carlos Adames: "You Are Easy Work For Me!"

It doesn't matter how much time has passed, Janibek Alimkhanuly seldom forgets anything. Carlos Adames didn't have the sort of success at 154 pounds that many believed he would. When he was given a chance to fight for an interim world title in 2019, he was dropped and lost convincingly against Patrick Teixeira.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Make it happen. Ain't nothing really going on at MW at the moment anyway and they're the only 2 making some kinda noise. This would an entertaining matchup.
    Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Is it just me, or Alimkhanuly is starting to talk a little too much for one's taste?

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
        Is it just me, or Alimkhanuly is starting to talk a little too much for one's taste?
        Nah, he is trying to make things happen because he is not a big name. Who does he have to beat to be undisputed? Adames and Lara?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          It doesn't matter how much time has passed, Janibek Alimkhanuly seldom forgets anything. Carlos Adames didn't have the sort of success at 154 pounds that many believed he would. When he was given a chance to fight for an interim world title in 2019, he was dropped and lost convincingly against Patrick Teixeira.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          Adames is a tough guy that trys to grind it out but Janibek is a better fighter, he is quicker and he hits hard enough to do damage. Good fight, my money is on Janibeck but still a good matchup.

I hope Versace is sponsoring Janibeck because wearing someone else's name as if you're a wooden billboard screams piss poor fashion sense covering up an even poorer self esteem. Doth protest too much, methinks!
          Last edited by factsarenice; 11-06-2023, 10:53 AM.

Comment

I expect TR to keep him away from Adames. He would probably ruin any hype Janibek has and leave the company without any belts in this division.

Comment

Adames would expose this charltan

Comment

Now this is the kind of fight that should be the semi main on a big ppv.

Would love to see this on Canelo’s next PPV or the Shakur/ Haney undercard if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

Nah, he is trying to make things happen because he is not a big name. Who does he have to beat to be undisputed? Adames and Lara?
                  The reason this fight won't happen is because Charlo is the WBC champ, Adames has the interim belt. So unless Charlo gets stripped it couldn't be a unification. I don't think Arum/PBC would work together for a low money fight like this either.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                    Janibek is definitely talking too much, and his accomplishments just don't merit the narrative, not up to this point anyway.
                    A fight between these two fighters would turn out to be a war, so I'm hoping that it get's made soon, maybe even next.
                    Hitmon Hitmon Tatabanya Tatabanya like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X