Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Efe Ajagba: Whoever They Offer Me To Fight, I'm Ready To Go!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Efe Ajagba: Whoever They Offer Me To Fight, I'm Ready To Go!

Nigerian contender Efe Ajagba (19-1, 14 KOs) defended his WBC Silver heavyweight title with a fourth-round stoppage over Australia's Joe Goodall (10-2-1, 9 KOs) Saturday evening at Tahoe Blue Event Center in Lake Tahoe, Nevada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jared Anderson and Ajagba are both with Top Rank and all of the big name, big money guys are tied up for the next year+

Top Rank should make Anderson-Ajagba as a main event. Give us something worth watching, already.

Comment

I got Anderson taking out Ajagba in 5 rounds. Fast hands vs. slow hands... he won't even see those punches coming.

Comment

Ajagba vs Big Bang Zhang next!!!

Comment

In the post fight interview the commentator asked you who you wanted next, and you wouldn't call out anyone.
          Why were you so indecisive, it seems to me that you're still not a 100% sure about your abilities to beat the best in the heavyweight division.
          You had a golden opportunity to call out anyone, and you said who ever they put in front of you, but Goodall was anyone, and that's not good enough.
          Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SN!PER View Post
            I got Anderson taking out Ajagba in 5 rounds. Fast hands vs. slow hands... he won't even see those punches coming.
            Yeah - pretty much agree with this, but it was nice to see Ajaba get a little aggressive last night. I still think he might have only one gear, which might not cut it w Big Baby

Comment

Efe Ajagba v Fabio Wardley, gotta happen

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
                In the post fight interview the commentator asked you who you wanted next, and you wouldn't call out anyone.
                Why were you so indecisive, it seems to me that you're still not a 100% sure about your abilities to beat the best in the heavyweight division.
                You had a golden opportunity to call out anyone, and you said who ever they put in front of you, but Goodall was anyone, and that's not good enough.
                Honestly, Ajgaba isn't in a position to be asking for anyone. The good thing is that he's staying active, unlike a lot of HWs.

Ajgaba vs. Anderson/Bakole ideally. He just needs to keep active.

Comment

Ajagba was easily handled by the underwhelming Frank Sanchez. There is no reason to believe Sanchez wouldn’t beat him again.

Comment

Ajagba - Makhmudov please. Time for these guys to start fighting each other.

Comment

Working...
                    X