Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Fury-Ngannou Has Probably Become One of The Most Talked About Fights in History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Fury-Ngannou Has Probably Become One of The Most Talked About Fights in History

OUR SPECTACULAR SOJOURN in Saudi Arabia has now drawn to a conclusion and I cannot truly overstate how much of a breathtaking experience it was and my gratitude goes out to His Excellency Turki Alalshikh and everyone involved in putting together the event to mark the opening of Riyadh Season 2023.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yes, but for all the wrong reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
      Yes, but for all the wrong reasons.
      I wanted to say the exact same thing.

Comment

Me and my boxing buddies haven't talked about this fight yet. It was not anticipated.

Comment

You can't underestimate MmA fighters, can't take youtubers lightly, can't take martial artists with zero fight record lightly ie dk yoo.
          MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Reads like paid propaganda.
            There are many preconceived ideas and a few misconceptions about Saudi Arabia, so I would encourage you – if you ever get the opportunity – to visit the Kingdom and see for yourself. It is a vibrant environment that has embraced a modern vision, where the people are so warm and welcoming.
            wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post
              Reads like paid propaganda.
              maybe he should send his children there to go to school and have his wife vacation there while he is busy selling junk fights to people who dont know any better...............

Saudi Arabia come visit you will loose your head over how much we have to offer....................
              pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post

maybe he should send his children there to go to school and have his wife vacation there while he is busy selling junk fights to people who dont know any better...............

Saudi Arabia come visit you will loose your head over how much we have to offer....................
                Exactly. It's very common for dictatorships to dress their major cities up as modern for propaganda purposes.

The wives/girlfriends of these boxers would receive strict punishment for the way they behave in the west.

If these guys were honest they would say "I like money and Saudi offer the most so I'm taking it." I would respect that more.
                pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

It's a huge success whether you want to deny it or not.

Comment

It's being talked about because Fury got his ass beat by a guy making his pro debut. Hats off to Ngannou though, no one thought he could beat Fury, let alone outbox him, knock him down, beat him up and make him look like a B-level guy for most of the fight.
                    Greatest Professional Boxing Debut of All Time.

Comment

Working...
                    X