Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jonathan Guidry Scores One-Punch KO vs. Jesus Escalera In 2nd Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jonathan Guidry Scores One-Punch KO vs. Jesus Escalera In 2nd Round

Jonathan Guidry quickly proved that Jesus Escalera's inflated record would be no match for him, scoring a one-punch knockout in the second round to suddenly end the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jonathan “Get off yer sister boy, let yer Pa have a turn” Guidry keeps his WBA #14 ranking & might have moved up a spot after his win…
    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      Jonathan “Get off yer sister boy, let yer Pa have a turn” Guidry keeps his WBA #14 ranking & might have moved up a spot after his win…
      You’d never say that to his face you troll.

Comment

Guidry is enjoyable to watch and maybe return fire doesn't faze him, but he has to use some more head movement if he is going to go up in competition. Joyce can attest to how that doesn't work against the guys that throw heavy and accurate.

Comment

I'm glad for Guidry , I also have Louisiana Swamp Water in my veins and I'm happy for this crab fisherman to have gotten himself a career as a fighter and hopefully some decent paydays.
          Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

When Guidry was selected as the opponent for Trevor Bryan, there were a lot of remarks about him, his physique and his resume. I was probably guilty of this as well; I read an article on him and changed my opinion.

There are levels to this, and maybe Guidry will never be a major belt holder but he's not a bad fighter whatsoever. I hope he does well with his career.

Comment

Working...
            X