Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders: "If Tyson Was a Fraction Of Himself, Ngannou Wouldn't Land a Glove On Him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders: "If Tyson Was a Fraction Of Himself, Ngannou Wouldn't Land a Glove On Him"

Francis Ngannou has the sort of confidence that you're just born with. From the way he walks to the way he talks, the former UFC star normally enters a room knowing that he's the baddest man in the building.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I knew it would be tough when fight was announced. So a bit earlier than bjs
    All I knew was Francis had a chance but if it went to points fury wins.

Comment

Billy Joe sandwiches keeping it real in his assessment.
      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

So, which fraction of yourself were you, dear Billy Joe, when Canelo laid his gloves on your orbital bones and reduced them into fractions of what they were?

Comment

No, the Kronk Fury is quite hittable even when in shape (which he obviously was not on this occasion).

Comment

go BJ yourself Billy you useless pc of schitt................

Comment

Fury got dropped by Steve Cunningham 10 years ago….at his best he was a slightly above average fighter and that’s because he was so much bigger than the fighters in his era which lack the talent

Comment

And if Ngannou wasnt following boxing rules Fury wouldnt have made it out of the first round alive.

**** these excuses. Fury had everything to his advantage and **** the bed because hes an idiot and overrated.

Comment

If fury can best usyk, Zhang and josh, all will be forgiven.

Comment

im not buying it, but in that pic on the story he does look to have a bad spare tyre around his waist, he has been in better shape i guess, he got what he deserved, i think he has a hard fight with ngannou even in tip top shape unless proven otherwise, which i doubt fury will even attempt to do

Comment

Working...
                    X