No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: William Foster: "A lot Of People Are Ducking Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: William Foster: "A lot Of People Are Ducking Me"

Fighting undefeated prospects isn't in the job description. After all, William Foster is still a prospect himself. In most situations, he would be better off taking on boxers with unimpressive records to build his name up. But, Foster didn't see any benefits in doing so.
    [Click Here To Read More]

William Foster hate to tell you, but nobody ducking you! hell we don't even know you or your weight class without researching yo ass. That's just being real too!

Comment

Who is this guy again?

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
        William Foster hate to tell you, but nobody ducking you! hell we don't even know you or your weight class without researching yo ass. That's just being real too!

Oh come on, just because America doesn't give a crap for 130 and below, there are people outside US that actually knows and likes the lighter weight class. I for one know Foster off the top of my head, he is one of the current champion for super feather, and in fact he just fought like a week ago to defend his belt......wait, that is O'Shaquie Foster, who the hell is William Foster???
        mlac mlac likes this.

Comment

It’s all good, let ‘em sleep. Go make the most of your opportunity tomorrow & the big fights will come

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
            It’s all good, let ‘em sleep. Go make the most of your opportunity tomorrow & the big fights will come
            he's not young though is he? not 22 but 30 yrs old - not sure what he has been doing all this time but he needs to make his moves NOW and not later.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

he's not young though is he? not 22 but 30 yrs old - not sure what he has been doing all this time but he needs to make his moves NOW and not later.
              He beat Edwin De Los santos on Shobox, Santos has gotten 4 TV / PPV opportunities since. Foster got 1 with Probox.

He’s just gotta keep winning until he gets a mandatory position, but he’s in tough tomorrow and needs to take advantage of the opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post

He beat Edwin De Los santos on Shobox, Santos has gotten 4 TV / PPV opportunities since. Foster got 1 with Probox.

He’s just gotta keep winning until he gets a mandatory position, but he’s in tough tomorrow and needs to take advantage of the opportunity
                A split decision, sometimes says more about the winner. It can show a guy is willing to coast. Take Booboo, for instance, he wins in the worst way. Thats a hard sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post

A split decision, sometimes says more about the winner. It can show a guy is willing to coast. Take Booboo, for instance, he wins in the worst way. Thats a hard sell.
                  I agree, that’s why I said he’s gotta keep winning, and get mandatory spot. His last fight was quite exciting though.

He’s not a big puncher so I guess the one judge liked DLS pressure. DLS only won the first two and the 8th imo , thought it was a clear win.

Comment

Working...
                  X