Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mario Barrios' Trainer Interested In Jaron Ennis Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mario Barrios' Trainer Interested In Jaron Ennis Showdown

Mario Barrios isn't cut from the same cloth as some of his boxing contemporaries. The 28-year-old, ever since he was introduced to the violent sport, was never interested in eschewing the best fighters around. Instead, he believed that the only way he could improve was by challenging and pushing himself to the limit.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Make sure to get a big fat check because it's most likely going to not end well for Barrios if he fights Boots. Kudos to Mario Barrios for being a warrior and willing to fight anyone and challenge himself. Boxing can definitely use more of that.

Comment

In an era where fighters fight once every year or 18 months looking for a big fat paycheck, I'm glad to see guys like Barrios ready to lace them up against anyone.

Comment

Don’t mind the fight, it’d be a good one, but it’s a bit of a lose-lose for Ennis in that Tank has already stopped him and he lost relatively one-sidedly to Thurman. These arguments will be wheeled out regardless of the outcome. If Barrios becomes full WBC champion, sure.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilliantAJ View Post
          Don’t mind the fight, it’d be a good one, but it’s a bit of a lose-lose for Ennis in that Tank has already stopped him and he lost relatively one-sidedly to Thurman. These arguments will be wheeled out regardless of the outcome. If Barrios becomes full WBC champion, sure.
          Ennis doesn't need to worry about what anyone says. It's more important he stay active and build his name. He can't pass up any fights at his age.
          real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Make sure he bring a helmet cause Ennis is going to hit him behind the head for sure.

Comment

Mario Barrios will get KTFO!

real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                Make sure he bring a helmet cause Ennis is going to hit him behind the head for sure.
                ———
                I sure hope you felt the same way about Hopkins dirty tactics, Holyfield’s headbutts, Wladimir’s leaning on opponents, Andre Ward’s roughhouse tactics, Lennox’s leaning on opponents, Tito’s elbow hits and pushes and many others.

Boots clearly has an army of haters that are just hell bent on finding anything to disparage him. When Boots finally becomes the second man in history to unify the WW division, I’m pretty sure the cries of “dominating a weak division” will be the new mantra.

Comment

as much as I love Crawford, he's gotta give up these belts for the sake of the division so we can start getting fights made.
                  Tag, You're Hit Tag, You're Hit likes this.

Comment

Eh don't care for this fight Barios is Chinny with no power...not a good combination with Ennis.

I prefer santillan v ennis.

Comment

Working...
                    X