Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hernandez Manager "We Already Asked Hearn For a Rematch With Foster"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hernandez Manager "We Already Asked Hearn For a Rematch With Foster"

One of the more entertaining fights of the year took place on October 28th when O'Shaquie Foster (21-2) stopped Eduardo "Rocky" Hernandez (34-2) in the 12th round of their WBC super featherweight title fight. Foster was trailing on the scorecards when he pulled off the stoppage.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rocky has heart and balls but he is open to shots and I think Foster would turn it on earlier and get a stoppage earlier. Maybe there is another route Rocky can take for now.

Comment

I wonder if Rocky's taken any lessons from this. Will he keep his 'kill or be killed' pride knowing that it could cost him life changing wins/money or will he listen to his corner?

Comment

Good fight and I don't mind seeing it again. Hernandez would fall again but it would be fun until it happens.

Comment

He'd be champion right now if he hadn't made a stupid decision. Refused to listen to his corner. Was even open scoring, so he KNEW he'd be champion unless he got dropped and stopped. Someone who lets their machismo get in the way of a result will never cut it as a champion IMO.
          El+Mariachi El+Mariachi likes this.

Comment

If he continues to fight like that , his tenure as a prize fighter will be short lived. Rocky eats too many punches.

Comment

Why would they grant him a rematch? He had home advantage, tiny ass ring for his advantage, some debatable cards from the judges, even commentary was team Rocky yet he still threw all that away by not listening to his corner and getting stopped

Comment

Working...
              X