Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malik Scott Believes Ngannou Is A lot More Dangerous Than Andy Ruiz For Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malik Scott Believes Ngannou Is A lot More Dangerous Than Andy Ruiz For Deontay Wilder

Deontay Wilder pontificated his desire to face Andy Ruiz Jr. an incredibly long time ago. Malik Scott, his head trainer, followed suit. A fight against two recent former heavyweight champs with a ton of fanfare and explosive power? It was a match made
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is wild. I never would've thought Francis as the next meal ticket.

My opinion: a properly trained top 10 should beat Francis.
    Although Francis being a warrior will make the fight interesting.

I want to see this fight happen haha.
    Don2021 Don2021 likes this.

Comment

This Malik clown's opinion changed quickly. Everything he says is all based on $$$$$$$$$$$$.
      He'll obviously become a permanent fixture in this site.
      He downplayed Ngannou days ago and now he says he's the biggest fight to make.

Malik Scott: Ngannou Doesn’t Punch Harder Than Deontay Wilder; He’s Not Proven Like That Yet
      https://www.boxingscene.com/malik-sc...n-like--178781
      Don2021 Don2021 likes this.

Comment

Malik knows that he can get Francis in the ring for much less money that it would cost for Andy to fight,

I fully expect Wilder vs Francis to happen

Comment

Wilder's camp want the money desperately. Give them what they want. Should be obvious by now Wilder is going for his retirement fight. Why else would he waste all that time waiting, instead of taking other fights?

Comment

Whenever I read a Hans Themistode article I feel like I am learning English all over again.
            Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Forget Fat Andy. Let him sort out his marital and powder problems.

Wilder puts him and Joshua on the canvas before the 6th. At least, with Ngannou, its a fight.

Comment

Wilder hasn't beaten a top-10 boxer for 4 years and now he wants to fight a MMA guy? Fury and Wilder are both disgraces to boxing.
                Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Well hes definitely got more of a chance of taking Wilders head clean off out of nowhere.

Ruiz, when he can actually be bothered, does have the boxing ability and chin to give Wilder problems for sure, but in a very different way to Ngannou.

Comment

Ngannou should fight Wilder, AJ, rematch Fury then retire. As nutty as it may sound, he might actually wins those fights and, in the process, make a complete mockery of this HW boxing era.

Comment

Working...
                    X