Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eduardo 'Sugar' Nunez: I Would Love To Face Foster, Cordina; Navarrete Is A Fight I Would Take As Well

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eduardo 'Sugar' Nunez: I Would Love To Face Foster, Cordina; Navarrete Is A Fight I Would Take As Well

Eduardo Nunez has powered his way into contention. The Mexican knockout artist would prefer to punch a hole through the wall and head straight to a title shot. However, BoxingScene.com confirmed on Monday that the IBF has ordered a junior lightweight title elimination bout between Nunez and former titleholder Shavkatdzhon Rakhimov. The promoters for both boxers were instructed to enter a maximum 14-day negotiation period to reach terms for a fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nunez, Hernandez, none of those KO artistas can box a lick. What happened? I watched the old timers, Mexican old timers and guarantee they had more respect for defense and footwork than this new batch. Since when is face first fashionable? Finito, Canto, Sanchez, Marquez's, just to name a few boxing masters.

Comment

Working...
    X