Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Deontay Wilder Reveal Talks Already Ongoing For Francis Ngannou Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Deontay Wilder Reveal Talks Already Ongoing For Francis Ngannou Clash

Malik Scott never wanted it to take place. Why should a flat-out novice in the sport of boxing be allowed to fight the heavyweight champion of the world in his pro debut? It wasn't fair. But Scott understood the business side of things.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Put Francis in with Shannon the Cannon.

Comment

It'd be nice to see Wilder in with an actual big puncher with decent size, strength and a decent beard on him.

Though I'd much rather he fight Zhang but that'd be deemed too risky.

Whereas Ngannou looked vulnerable and tired quickly but with Furys inability to clinch effectively against a stronger man, who's equally as big his main tactic was off the table so he couldn't capitalise on said vulnerabilities.

Because his “power” (LOL) has no effect when the opponent isn’t dog tired, Wilder as limited as he may be he'll be throwing punches trying to take his head off so it'll be fun either way.

Comment

Wilder needs to stay busy and to beat an actual contender. He and Joshua are pretenders until they prove otherwise by beating a legit name. Sorry Franklin and Helenius prove nothing

Comment

I would gladly watch Wilder vs Ngannou.

Comment

God its all so embarrassing. This sport has completely flushed its credibility down the ****ter at this point.
            KillaCamNZ KillaCamNZ likes this.

Comment

Make. This. Fight. Happen.

Stopped by my mechanic's earlier. Him and Hearn working out a Joshua clash for early 2024.

Comment

Deontay being what he is an opportunist and not a very good one, almost like his boxing skills fight a real MF’er and try to get back to the top opposed trying to just get paid with a name. GTFOH!

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
                  God its all so embarrassing. This sport has completely flushed its credibility down the ****ter at this point.
                  I’m so in agreement with you!
                  Devils Advocate Devils Advocate likes this.

Comment

Hopefully Wilder has found a new tailor for his ring walk attire in the meantime.
                    eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X