Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton: Ngannou Won That Fight, At Times I Could Not Believe What I Was Watching

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frampton: Ngannou Won That Fight, At Times I Could Not Believe What I Was Watching

Former two division world champion Carl Frampton believes MMA veteran Francis Ngannou was the rightful winner of Saturday's crossover clash with Tyson Fury in Saudi Arabia. After ten rounds of action, Fury barely edged out a split decision victory.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jake Paul looked better against UFC fighters than fury did lol

Comment

Can't wait for 2025 when we have undisputed between Nnganou and some Binman off TikTok

Comment

Could you imagine if McGregor would have out boxed and dropped Mayweather in their match. Mayweather wouldn't be able to show his face again or let alone walk through the doors of the HOF.
        Zaroku Zaroku BoxOfficer BoxOfficer like this.

Comment

Framton seen it like I did . Admittedly I was pizzed right up

You can bet any amount of money fury won’t be fighting usky in December
          P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Fury was spooked by Francis power, physical strength and awkwardness.. Usually he could wrestle, and hold other boxers head down, lay on them. Francis was so physically strong and Fury felt that and made him uncomfortable. He was scared of Francis power and physicality lol

Comment

Originally posted by Count Madison View Post
              Jake Paul looked better against UFC fighters than fury did lol
              Jake Paul vs Ngannou next?
              P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

to fury wrestling and oversizing strength was nullified fighting someone who's a better grappler stronger can halfway box & carries power . Fury was better off fighting his old style using movement than the new crunk style he been using since wilder. Speaking of such while Ngannou won let's make Ngannou vs Wilder while fury vs Usyk is going down both fights are wishlist. Also I think fury blast Usyk the crunk style idk if Usyk can hold up someone 50lbs heavier yet just as nimble

Comment

Ngannou won the fight in our hearts because he wasn't supposed to be able to do that & out bullied the bully. But the punch stats don't lie, Fury out landed Ngannou for 7 of the 10 rounds & the 7th was even.
                  I'm now about to rewatch as i was nodding off last night & see if I agree.

Watching now, my live scoring.
                  1 & 2 Fury clear, 20-18
                  3 Ngannou 10 8, 28-28
                  4 Tight but Fury scores more, 38-37
                  5 Similar, both come out swinging but again Ngannou lands nothing the 2nd half of the round & Fury lands some good punches. 48-46
                  6 scrappy, Ngannou barely touches Fury but Fury only lands a couple himself. 58-55
                  7 Fury's again, Ngannou lands the first 30 seconds then does nothing, 68-64
                  8 Ngannou, he lands his first good shot since the 3rd & keeps the preasure on, Fury's got no reply. 77-74
                  9 Fury with the jab. 87-83
                  Between rounds Usyk get's a cheer, camera cuts to Fury & boos all around lol.
                  10... Fury Klitschko, just feinting first 2 minutes with barely a jab landed, Nganno super man punch swing & a miss. 10th a draw, 97-93

97-93 Fury,
                  Woodhall, that other clown commentating & Frampton don't know what they're talking about.
                  Last edited by Bob; 10-29-2023, 07:33 AM.

Comment

I thought Ngannou won. Boxing is so sad. What a blatantly corrupt "sport".
                    Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X