Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: O'Shaquie Foster Drops Rocky Hernandez Twice, Stops Him in Twelfth of Wild Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: O'Shaquie Foster Drops Rocky Hernandez Twice, Stops Him in Twelfth of Wild Action Fight

O'Shaquie Foster lived up to one of his ring monikers and showed 'Ice Water' in his veins on the road in his first title defense. A terrific boxer-puncher matchup took a surprise twist with the fight hanging in the balance. It was the boxer, Foster, who brought the heat and closed the show, as he twice dropped and eventually stopped Eduardo 'Rocky' Hernandez to retain his WBC junior lightweight title. Hernandez beat the count on each occasion but was left defenseless as referee Hector Afu stopped the fight at 2:38 of round twelve in their DAZN-aired title fight Saturday evening at Poliforum Benito Juarez in Cancun, Mexico.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 10-28-2023, 10:41 PM.

O’Shaquie Foster will defend his WBC World Super-Featherweight title against Eduardo ‘Rocky’ Hernandez at the Benito Juárez Sports Center in Cancun, Mexico on Saturday October 28, live worldwide on DAZN, in association with Pepe Gomez and Cancun Boxing.

Comment

Let’s go Foster

Comment

This fight is flying under the radar but I don't have much faith in Hernandez would love to see him pull it off but I think Foster takes a UD win.
        James Hunt James Hunt likes this.

Comment

Need this card to start so I cleanse the palette of the garbage I’ve watched all day. Lol

Comment

Checking in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh yeah good night of fights right here

Comment

Middleweight prospect Javid Ramirez up first

Comment

Is this the main card?

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
                    This fight is flying under the radar but I don't have much faith in Hernandez would love to see him pull it off but I think Foster takes a UD win.

Rocky had a minor setback when he was 21 years old against Gutierrez but he's 25 now and more than ready for this title shot. Don't count him out for a a second

Comment

Working...
                    X