No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arslanbek Makhmudov Crushes Junior Wright in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arslanbek Makhmudov Crushes Junior Wright in One Round

Arslanbek Makhmudov overwhelmed Junior Anthony Wright in predictably easy fashion Saturday night in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The powerful, undefeated Russian heavyweight contender attacked Wright as soon as their bout began and quickly
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 10-28-2023, 01:55 PM.

Stay busy level but still impressive

Comment

Looks good but hasn’t corrected the angles where a better fighter hits him in between punches…..nonetheless I think Parker vs Mahkmudov was the fight to make on this card as well…..
      Dr. Z Dr. Z likes this.

Comment

Time for this guy to step up and fight somebody at least on Ajagba level.
        slimPickings slimPickings likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Looks good but hasn’t corrected the angles where a better fighter hits him in between punches…..nonetheless I think Parker vs Mahkmudov was the fight to make on this card as well…..
          could you take out makmudov juggs? whats with that weird ass twitch too

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

could you take out makmudov juggs? whats with that weird ass twitch too
            I’d crush him . He’s to slow In between shots he perfect for short guys who could counter punch him and I guarantee I hit hardener then anyone who’s hit him …..but it’s not about me it’s about him..I was impressed with his timing and a few other things ..he won’t last with me inside 2 rounds ..if he did he promised wins bc I’m trying to finish him off . It good luck to him I think he’ll get int the top 5 bc he really likes fighting so …..if he’s serious about progressing he’d get out of canada …..and that’s all .

Comment

No story on the Bakole KO of Takam? Or did I miss it in a byline of some other article here. Notable second tier HW scrap

Comment

I want Makhmudov - Bakole or Makhmudov -Zhang.
                Dr. Z Dr. Z likes this.

Comment

Makhmudov needs to step up immediately. Since beating Takam, he has regressed to fighting punching bags. I don't want to hear that crap about "nobody wants to fight him". Money talks. Pay a contender and they will fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by wildman View Post
                    Makhmudov needs to step up immediately. Since beating Takam, he has regressed to fighting punching bags. I don't want to hear that crap about "nobody wants to fight him". Money talks. Pay a contender and they will fight him.
                    Yes, these guys like Makhmudov, Bakole, Ajagba...must all step up. they won`t get a world title shot winning these useless fights.

The must fight each other. Just as Hrgovic -Zhang did.
                    dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X