No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Moses Itauma Wipes Out Istvan Bernath in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Moses Itauma Wipes Out Istvan Bernath in One Round

One of England's top prospects overpowered his overmatched opponent quickly Saturday night in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Moses Itauma, an 18-year-old heavyweight, needed just one minute and 53 seconds to stop Hungary's Istvan Bernath in the pay-per-view opener on the Tyson Fury-Francis Ngannou undercard at Kingdom Arena. Itauma dropped Bernath once and later won by technical knockout while a battered Bernath was still standing.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 10-28-2023, 01:39 PM.

Moses is difficult to manage. He needs to be stepped up but I understand he can't be rushed too soon, but OMG this lad has got talent to burn.

Comment

This kid could beat Jared Anderson right now.

Comment

Let’s see him with a live body first. Dubois was doing the same to cans in his early fights.

Comment

Yeah but Dubois never looked like Moses! Dubois was just doing what he was supposed to do with his power. Itauma is surprising us every time with the speed, accuracy & variation of his attack. I never thought Dubois was anything special. Itauma reminds me a bit of Hamed &, before that, Honeyghan. As soon as I saw Hamed I knew he was going to be special. I feel like that about Moses.

Comment

Working...
          X