Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Breaks Down Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Event in Riyadh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Breaks Down Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Event in Riyadh

NOW I AM fortunate enough to be experiencing Saudi Arabia first hand, I am in the privileged position of being able to take a glimpse into the future. A spectacular vision that will embrace the best of sport, music and culture.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah, step right up and watch the greatest circus act on earth camouflaged as boxing event.

Comment

Is Warren acting like it's the first sport, or even fight, to take place in Saudi?

And selling it like it's a good thing?

I don't mind someone earning a quid, but don't insult our intelligence by dressing this crap up as a trailblazing sporting moment. It's a sportswashing circus.
      Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
        Yeah, step right up and watch the greatest circus act on earth camouflaged as boxing event.

Do the words not a field flowers in the desert mean anything to those buying this crap?

Ngannou's plan should be rough Fury up when they clinch. Call it dirty boxing, Fury does it all the time. In fact he was docked 5 points in five separate fights which as far as I can tell is a heavyweight record.​

Comment

I'm not so sure that I'd feel comfortable in a huge arena that was built and finished in 60 days. I hope that everyone stays safe and no part of the building collapses.

Comment

Working...
          X