Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Wardley-Adeleye. Parker-Kean, Makhmudov-Wright - Fights Set

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Wardley-Adeleye. Parker-Kean, Makhmudov-Wright - Fights Set

Wardley, Adeleye Weights Saudi Arabia Photos Gallery - WBC & lineal heavyweight boxing world champion Tyson "The Gypsy King" Fury and lineal MMA heavyweight world champion Francis Ngannou will lock horns this Saturday, Oct. 28, at Kingdom Arena in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I expect Jumior Wright is going to be beaten sensless by that cyclops looking dude in under 2 minutes. Joe Parker still looking goofy as ever and ready to stink the place out.
    mlac mlac likes this.

Comment

Arslanbek Makhmudov (17-0, 16 KOs) will take on the upset-minded Junior Anthony Wright (20-4-1, 17 KOs so I'm the only one that see this a total mismatch in size etc. If it goes pass three someone paid him to carry his ass!

Comment

Parker looks soft & kind of slim. I don’t think he is taking Kean too seriously. If he loses to Kean it’s over. Makhmudov is going to decapitate his opponent.
        Last edited by joe strong; 10-27-2023, 07:16 PM.

Comment

I still think the Parker/Kean fight should be for the vacant Commonwealth title & not Wardley/Adelaye!

Comment

Working...
          X