Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: O'Shaquie Foster, Rocky Hernandez Make Weight For WBC Title Fight In Cancun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: O'Shaquie Foster, Rocky Hernandez Make Weight For WBC Title Fight In Cancun

O'Shaquie Foster and Eduardo 'Rocky' Hernandez are fit to fight. The pair of newfound rivals both came in right at the 130-pound junior lightweight divisional limit for their DAZN headliner this Saturday from Poliforum Benito Juarez in Cancun. Foster will make the maiden defense of his WBC title, while Mexico City's Hernandez attempts his first shot at a major title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Foster impressed me last time out, I’ll put $100 on him

Comment

Foster by TKO 7

Comment

I'm suspicious of gaudy records with no names on them. The only name on Hernandez record won by KO. It's not good to feed that type of hype, he'll never learn how to box like that. Foster has to avoid the wild swings, no worry about jabs or lateral movement. Foster has to do damage to win in Mexico, no defensive slips.

Comment

This is a mismatch, foster should come out victorious quiet comfortably, maybe even by stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
            Foster impressed me last time out, I’ll put $100 on him
            100? To win $40?. Bro drop at least $500. Just saying.

Comment

Working...
            X