Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: O'Shaquie Foster, Eduardo Hernandez - Nearly Erupt at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: O'Shaquie Foster, Eduardo Hernandez - Nearly Erupt at Final Presser

Foster, Hernandez Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - O'Shaquie Foster will defend his WBC World Super-Featherweight title against Eduardo 'Rocky' Hernandez at the Benito Juarez Sports Center in Cancun, Mexico on Saturday October 28, live worldwide on DAZN, in association with Pepe Gomez and Cancun Boxing. (photos by Ed Mulholand)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I must admit I do like fights when both boxers have some kind of history, it sometimes makes the fights more enjoyable to watch

Comment

Foster got some nicely manicured nails.

Comment

Hopefully,Foster listens to the advice we gave him last time.

This time, put a stamp on it. Every round.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
          I must admit I do like fights when both boxers have some kind of history, it sometimes makes the fights more enjoyable to watch
          Did they spar together or something?

Comment

Save the fight for when your actually in the squared circle, and the bell sounds signifying the start of the bout.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

Did they spar together or something?
              I don’t know, but reading the foster write up they were with the same promotion and have known each other for a while, foster says that they didn’t want to take the fight before but now since he’s the champion he has to

Comment

Working...
              X