Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malik Scott Sees Jordan Panthen Developing Into Top Prospect, Contender, Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malik Scott Sees Jordan Panthen Developing Into Top Prospect, Contender, Champion

Malik Scott considers Jordan Panthen one of the best-kept secrets in boxing. The retired heavyweight watches the junior middleweight grind away every day at Brickhouse Boxing Club in North Hollywood, California, where trainer Julian Chua is helping shape Panthen into a top prospect. Scott, who trains former
    [Click Here To Read More]

So if what I’m reading is correct, then he’s a naturally big guy who once fought as a 165 pounder in the amateurs but due to the weighin requirements as a professional I can approach this with an advantage with a day to put the added weight back on so I’m really so so as a fighter but with this power advantage I’m allowed to have due to poor regulation, I can seem like a threat, when in reality I’m a weight bully!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
      So if what I’m reading is correct, then he’s a naturally big guy who once fought as a 165 pounder in the amateurs but due to the weighin requirements as a professional I can approach this with an advantage with a day to put the added weight back on so I’m really so so as a fighter but with this power advantage I’m allowed to have due to poor regulation, I can seem like a threat, when in reality I’m a weight bully!
      You mean like every fighter who makes weight!? strange you don't ***** and moan about others being weight bullies jk we all know the reason why...

Comment

29 losses though..

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

You mean like every fighter who makes weight!? strange you don't ***** and moan about others being weight bullies jk we all know the reason why...
          Do U know why I'll knock your aSs outtttttt 2! MF'er U don't know me so if you come, come correct or I correct yo ass.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

Do U know why I'll knock your aSs outtttttt 2! MF'er U don't know me so if you come, come correct or I correct yo ass.
            You couldn't knock a good wánk out son, behave yourself.

Comment

Working...
            X