Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexis Rocha: "I'm Gonna Hold My Head Up High, We're Gonna Go To The Top"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexis Rocha: "I'm Gonna Hold My Head Up High, We're Gonna Go To The Top"

Just a few months ago, Alexis Rocha was one of the leading candidates for Terence Crawford. The 26-year-old earned his spot as one of the best welterweights around and was essentially on the verge of a world title shot.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not with your current trainer ,he didn’t know what to tell you in between rounds.No technical advice at all .

Comment

Do not mess with golden roosters.

Comment

Going to get stopped at the top if you get there...

Maybe instead of holding your head high, you should keep your chin tucked?

Comment

Holding your head high isn't a great idea when a Mf punching you on it. Dip your head low & try moving it once in a while. That will be better for you.

Comment

This is the sorta shyt that happens when Oscar says you are going to take over the 147's.
            TonyRespectful TonyRespectful likes this.

Comment

I was telling him through the TV that you don't have to eat EVERY PUNCH , that it would be ok to move his head and let some of them miss. It is possible to fight both smart and hard at the same time.

Comment

You have the biggest set of morons working for you as managers and promoters, you blew millions and a guaranteed mandatory shot at Crawford risking it all for little money with a guy 31-0?? Mentally challenged comes to mind....

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
                  You have the biggest set of morons working for you as managers and promoters, you blew millions and a guaranteed mandatory shot at Crawford risking it all for little money with a guy 31-0?? Mentally challenged comes to mind....
                  He was never going to get the Crawford fight. If the whole sport played it safe waiting for big money fights (most of it does), we'd have a pretty frustrating sport (we do). Iron sharpens iron so I appreciate when contenders take risky fights against other top contenders. How else can a fighter prepare themselves to face elite champions like Crawford? Losing one of these fights shouldn't end someone's career.
                  Last edited by TheOneAboveAll; 10-26-2023, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X