Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Adames Tired Of Janibek: "Papa Arum Won't Let You Fight Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carlos Adames Tired Of Janibek: "Papa Arum Won't Let You Fight Me"

Carlos Adames can see right through Janibek Alimkhanuly. Without question, he's a talented fighter with supreme skills but the best middleweight in the world? Adames (23-1, 18 KOs) finds that laughable. To add further credence to his argument, Adames is asking all who will listen to simply take a look at his resume.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"I’ll fight you for free.” is the biggest lie in boxing
    kiaba360 kiaba360 Smash Smash like this.

Comment

I like that fight and it's one that makes sense but Watch janibek duck it all while saying everyone is ducking him.
      Goatintheboat Goatintheboat likes this.

Comment

oh no not another side of the street thing

Comment

I don't think Arum would be against this fight. Janibek doesn't have many options.

If Arum has a guy who sells tickets but is flawed, he'll protect him. But for guys who don't sell he's more likely to take a risk on a fight like this, especially if Charlo finally vacates and Adames gets the full WBC title.

Comment

I do love when so-called 'boogeymen' get called out.
            slimPickings slimPickings likes this.

Comment

Adames is suddenly surfacing. He probably want his next yearly pension. He's okay with fighting once a year. He went berserk when Lubin called him out recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                I don't think Arum would be against this fight. Janibek doesn't have many options.

If Arum has a guy who sells tickets but is flawed, he'll protect him. But for guys who don't sell he's more likely to take a risk on a fight like this, especially if Charlo finally vacates and Adames gets the full WBC title.
                oh yeah forgot about that

not the greatest selling point, hey wana come fight for my interim title, janiduck? do u?
                TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

Arum should pull some weight, contact PBC offer Janibek vs the Lara vs Garcia Winner & that winner should face the Charlo vs Adames winner making the undisputed MW champ a highly likely Canelo opponent after Benavidez.

Comment

Carlos Adames looks like the one making a big issue of the promotional differences. If you truly want the fight, say so. Why even mention which promotion Janibek is with? If you're interested, you simply say, let's make the fight happen. End of story.

Comment

Working...
                    X