Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Janibek: "If Canelo is Ready, I'm Ready, I Can Knock Him Out Easily"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Janibek: "If Canelo is Ready, I'm Ready, I Can Knock Him Out Easily"

Canelo Alvarez normally surfs online to see who's the latest fighter to call him out. The Mexican star has grown accustomed to hearing his name on the lips of practically every big-name boxer, even those who aren't in his weight class.
    [Click Here To Read More]

lol ok bek, canelo like him or not has some set of whiskers, u are not knocking him out i would say
    just the facts just the facts likes this.

Comment

Janibek beats Canelo easy. bad match-up

Comment

i presume this is a ploy to get some soundbytes & hope it could somehow lead to canelo becoming interested in a fight with this guy, maybe

Comment

canelo smacks around 154 guy, next 147 guy & then 160 guy lol

thats handling business right there

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
            Janibek beats Canelo easy. bad match-up
            I’m no Canelo fan but what exactly have you seen from Janibek that leads you to believe he could beat Canelo? Let alone beat him easily.

Comment

Hahaahhahahjahhajajajjajhaahhhahhahahahahhahhahaha h

This clown.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

I’m no Canelo fan but what exactly have you seen from Janibek that leads you to believe he could beat Canelo? Let alone beat him easily.

Canelo's biggest issue is pure boxing and speed.

Janibek is that fast and a world amateur champ. also a southpaw. I would bet money on him to upset Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

Canelo's biggest issue is pure boxing and speed.

Janibek is that fast and a world amateur champ. also a southpaw. I would bet money on him to upset Canelo.
                  You’ll end up a broke MFer. I haven’t seen anything special from Janibek that leads me to believe he’d come even close to beating Canelo and I don’t see Janibek as fast either.

Comment

This **** is so pathetic. I look forward to the day Canelo retires, not as wanting to see him gone, but to see where the sport goes once it no longer lingers on Canelo's every move.

Comment

Working...
                    X