Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Billam Smith vs. Mateusz Masternak on December 10 in Bournemouth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Billam Smith vs. Mateusz Masternak on December 10 in Bournemouth

An early Christmas cracker will be delivered to the Bournemouth beachfront on Sunday, December 10th as Chris 'The Gentleman' Billam-Smith (18-1, 12 KO's) makes the first defence of his WBO World Cruiserweight Championship.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I guess that means they want to put the Okolie rematch back in the Vitality during the summer when the football season is over.

Comment

Originally posted by diarraisagod View Post
      I guess that means they want to put the Okolie rematch back in the Vitality during the summer when the football season is over.
      The last thing I want is a rematch with that boring bugger Okolie. CBS needs to target unification's if he gets though Masternak, preferably the winner of the up coming WBC scrap first.

Comment

Originally posted by diarraisagod View Post
        Rumour has it the Okolie rematch won't happen now because they delayed it enough that the clause is invalid now as they didn't think it'll sell enough to pay the purses... The first fight was too painful on the eyes...

I hope that's not true. Boring or not, they signed Okolie. His purses may be huge, but that's their fault.

Comment

Working...
        X