Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlie Edwards is Fuming at Kal Yafai: He's Been Turning Me Down For Years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlie Edwards is Fuming at Kal Yafai: He's Been Turning Me Down For Years

Charlie Edwards isn't happy. It has been heavy sledding for the 30 year old since he vacated his WBC flyweight title back in 2019. Edwards has notched up three low key victories but has been searching for a way back into the mix.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As stated Charlie's had 3 low key fights since relinquishing his WBC title, so why not work his way back up by challenging current British & Commonwealth champion Sean McGoldrick?

Comment

I thought Edwards was training with Joe Gallagher?

Comment

Originally posted by JayCho View Post
        I thought Edwards was training with Joe Gallagher?
        Na they've had a big falling out. No details given but there's a rumour Joe was caught round the back of a Tescos (British supermarket) shagging a dog. Wild accusations but we'll see what comes of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post

Na they've had a big falling out. No details given but there's a rumour Joe was caught round the back of a Tescos (British supermarket) shagging a dog. Wild accusations but we'll see what comes of them.
          No reason to fall out though is it?

Unless it was Edward's dog.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

You could be mates with someone who shags dogs? Very wild accusation though
            Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

Charlie is a big animal lover, check out his insta. He’d be heartbroken I imagine.

Comment

Working...
              X