Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Continues To Stay in Shape, Feels Avoided By Top Rated Names

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Continues To Stay in Shape, Feels Avoided By Top Rated Names

Cuban heavyweight puncher Luis Ortiz has been out of the ring for over a year. Ortiz, 44-years-old, has been inactive since losing a close twelve round unanimous decision to former unified champion Andy Ruiz back in September of 2022.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Best Cuban heavyweight to ever turn pro, still deep into the top 10.

Comment

Zhang should take the fight a win deepens his resume better than wilders for Ortiz is wilder best win

Comment

Coming off a loss, and 44 to boot. I think it's less being avoided and more that he's not much of a resume builder, especially now that he's out of the top 10.

Comment

Still too dangerous for the so called 'top' fighters

Comment

Zhang's manager mentioned his name recently, so I'm not sure what this avoided thing all about. Maybe Frank Sanchez want no part of Ortiz, or there is Anderson. And they are all based in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post
              Coming off a loss, and 44 to boot. I think it's less being avoided and more that he's not much of a resume builder, especially now that he's out of the top 10.

That's only 34 in Cuban years. Ortiz still has 3 or 4 prime years left!

War King Kong!!!

i1m56z.gif

Comment

He’s always gonna have that puncher’s chance for what it’s worth

Comment

He and Jared Anderson would be a good scrap. That would be a true youth vs experience if there ever was one.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    He and Jared Anderson would be a good scrap. That would be a true youth vs experience if there ever was one.

What about Big **** Zhang? That'd be a barnburner!

Comment

Working...
                    X