Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derek Chisora Wants Zhilei Zhang: "I'll F------ Knock Him Out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Derek Chisora Wants Zhilei Zhang: "I'll F------ Knock Him Out"

Derek Chisora desperately needed a win to stop the profuse bleeding. Having lost four of his last five matches, the aging contender heard the whispers coming from those believing he needed to hang up his gloves and walk away.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i smell a rat.....................

Comment

Chisora vs Zhang is the same as Canelo vs Charlo but without the promotional hype. Some might consider Chisora vs Zhang better fight because at least Chisora will actually have a punchers chance...slim but a chance..... and the KO is guaranteed.

Comment

Chisora is still trying to sell his 'WarChisora' Brand.

Which is great? Go for it.

But, most honest boxing fans know? That Chisora has not trained with the 100% intention of wining since his fights vs Usyk & Parker.

Soon as Chisora stopped working with Team Hayemaker, I knew there and then that 'This man is just working his brand'.

The WarChiosra Brand, is not entirely reliant on him winning 'As-long as Chisora is involved in competitive fights pushes his opponents, and the casual fans get to sing a few songs then? That is the product'.

Note: If Chisora gets the fight vs Zhang, then that awesome 'But what are Chisora's intentions at this stage of his career?' etc.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 10-23-2023, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Hearn used Whyte as a buffer against Wilder for ages , it looks like fall guy Chisrora is doing the same thing for him with Zhang ...obvious and pathetic. We did'nt want to see Whyte facing Wilder just as we don't want to see Zhang fighting Chisora .We want to see Joshua at last fight someone!..Not a Franklin NOT a Helenis ..HIS fans should ask for nothing less.

Comment

Del Boy is always chasing paydays. Looking to cash in a few more brain cells.

Comment

chisora will fight anyone any time, i will give him that.

hes like 10 years past his prime though and also probably doesnt care if he wins or loses. Zhang will probably take that fight because its the only name right now he can get with ruiz, AJ or wilder probably not fighting him.
              STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

ZZ is just sitting anyway

make it happen. Another KO to add to the highlights. Can’t hurt. Wilder did it his entire career and he’s somehow great now

Comment

How this guy keeps getting big fights is totally beyond me and its beyond sad watching him get his ass whooped every time he steps up as it has been for years.

Comment

IF he insists on fighting then be should lower his sights as he's won nothing to merit being any where near a top fighter anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X