Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant Believes His Skills Are Top 5 Pound For Pound

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant Believes His Skills Are Top 5 Pound For Pound

Pound-for-pound lists are getting a bit overstated nowadays. Everyone has one. And, more times than not, they vary to a certain degree. Caleb Plant, of course, has his own thoughts when it comes to those arbitrary rankings.
    [Click Here To Read More]

top 5 squared, maybe?
    top 5 dozen, possibly?
    top 5 hundred? yeah thats a given...

Comment

Sheer delusion.

Comment

Yeah! Caleb, must've had too many punches planted on his head to be thinking such self aggrandizing thoughts.
        He is actually nowhere near the top 5, 10, 50, or 100 pound for pound best fighters in boxing, there are so many good fighters it's hard to say where he belongs.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Sheer delusion.
          He's out of his mind, he needs to have a psychological evaluation, if he really believe's that bull****.
          pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Plick647 View Post
            top 5 squared, maybe?
            top 5 dozen, possibly?
            top 5 hundred? yeah thats a given...
            Maybe 5 hundred, is way closer to the truth than than top 5 pound for pound best fighter in the word, whatever possessed him to say that? Simply nut's!
            Plick647 Plick647 likes this.

Comment

I think your SKILLS can be top 5 p4p but at the same time you as a whole (skills, chin, power, toughness , perseverance, ability to adjust) may not be w p4p fighter.

having said that, speaking skill wise only I STILL don’t think Caleb is on the list.

Comment

Skills, sure he can have that one. Heart too. Endurance is not, so much. His style waste too much energy and once he slows down his defense is suspect
                Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

if spence was top 5 p4p, i don't see why he can't be top 5 p4p tbh
                  Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    if spence was top 5 p4p, i don't see why he can't be top 5 p4p tbh
                    Spence was probably on the list because he ko’d world champ at the time in Kell Brook, outslugged current world champ at the time in Shawn Porter, outboxed undefeated and p4p ranked at the time Mikey Garcia, brutally beat down and stopped world champ at the time in Ugas. And plant beat Uzcategui………

Comment

Working...
                    X