Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shalom Would Like To See Tommy Fury Fight Viddal Riley Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shalom Would Like To See Tommy Fury Fight Viddal Riley Next

Promoter Ben Shalom of Boxxer would like to see Tommy Fury, the brother of WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, step up his level of competition.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tommy Fury is shyt. He wont risk himself against anyone with a actual winning record when it comes to fighting boxers. Hes milking the fury name. Riley would be a solid step up. But he aint that serious if hes coming out with shyt like you aint a big enough name.
    Mick Higgs Mick Higgs likes this.

Comment

Riley would box his head off for 8-10 rounds and probably even stop him.

Comment

Tommy Fury is a 10-0 novice still. Fighting Jake Paul & KSI may have gotten him the paydays he wanted but if he comes back over to real boxing it won't be the same. If he fights anyone with a name in boxing he gets sparked out. It will probably be Logan Paul next as he fought on the same card and got a win and having beaten Jake Paul they could milk that whole family revenge angle, then it will be a rematch with Jake Paul and then probably KSI again. If he does come back to real boxing he will likely fight someone totally unknown with a winning record like Daniel Bocianski.

Comment

I think that Tommy Fury should retire , leave while he's on top. He's beaten his only real competition and more than exceeded expectations for his career. Bowing out now , with exciting wins against Jake "The Destroyer" Paul , and K "The Killa " S I. Is it really fair for the boxing public to ask more from Tommy ? I say no !! He's done more than enough , given too much to the sport and the fans for us to expect or demand anything more. Let him ride off into the sunset , straight into the Hall Of Shame....I mean FAME , darned AutoCorrect !

Comment

TBH If Tommy wants any respect from the boxing community then win lose or draw this is the fight he needs. It's all very well being a casual fan favorite, but if your going to sound your mouth off then you gotta put up or shut up!
            Footnote: If Tommy dosen't fancy Riley & wants to take it one step at a time he could always challenge central area titlist Ricky Reeves first who's only rated 3 places higher then Fury on boxrec.
            Last edited by Mick Higgs; 10-24-2023, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X