Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mares Believes Canelo Should Face Benavidez in Last Fight of PBC Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mares Believes Canelo Should Face Benavidez in Last Fight of PBC Deal

Canelo Alvarez was a wanted man. Eddie Hearn, although they weren't tied at the hip contractually, always had a leg up on the competition. The British promoter simply had the stable that Alvarez needed. Well, at least he did.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Boxing according to Abner Mares

Comment

Sounds like that is already the plan. Might be moved up to #2 after what Charlo did. NO one wants to see a 2.0 of that.

Comment

I called it as soon as Canelo signed the Jermell fight with PBC.

Unless there's a bump in the road the 3 fights for Canelo with PBC would be :
        1 - lil' Charlo
        2 - JermAll
        3 - Benavidez

Canelo will beat all 3 convincingly then the haters will demand he fight Beterbiev ( who would KO Bivol IMO ).

Comment

Benavidez has a fight scheduled. I don`t know why should Canelo fight Benavidez if benavidez loses to Andrade.

Comment

If he's going to do the Benavidez/Andrade fight last, then clear out David Morrell next and get that WBA mandatory out of the way.
            garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
              Boxing according to Abner Mares
              Remember when he ran away from Rigondeaux, and I don't know how he proposed to fight benavidez at all. The longer he waits, the stronger benavidez gets, unless he outgrows the division.
              Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

For the life of me idu why fans or those not invested in the career of either guy would want to wait for 11mos to make the best fight at 168.

Bottom line for me rn is whoever wins Nov 25 should be fighting the biggest name in the game in early May.

Oracle01 Oracle01 Hustle Hustle like this.

Comment

Is seems like Mares think as every single boxing fan.

Comment

Benavidez vs Alvarez May 4th 2024 would be epic

Comment

Working...
                    X