Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Feels Hearn is Too 'Traumatized' To Allow Joshua Trilogy To Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Feels Hearn is Too 'Traumatized' To Allow Joshua Trilogy To Happen

Former unified heavyweight champion Andy Ruiz believes promoter Eddie Hearn will derail the possibility of a trilogy fight with Anthony Joshua. Back in June of 2019, Ruiz pulled off a tremendous upset when he stopped Joshua to capture the unified crown. But, six months later Joshua recovered his belts when he outboxed Ruiz over twelve rounds to secure a dominant decision win.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joshy is soft but it looks like fatso Ruiz is killing himself another great payday. Same shtt in the Wilder negotiations. This guys management needs to step in and tell him to shut the F up

Comment

Sure Andy, Eddie's traumatised by aaaaaaall the Saudi money smh lol.

Back to the buffet with ya.

Comment

It’s true.

Anthony Joshua was going to make a big splash in his American debut at Madison Square Garden. Only to get his ass knocked out by a fat kid and sent back across the Atlantic without the belts, in shame and humiliation. Pretty much derailed his career ever since.

That has to be traumatizing.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          It’s true.

Anthony Joshua was going to make a big splash in his American debut at Madison Square Garden. Only to get his ass knocked out by a fat kid and sent back across the Atlantic without the belts, in shame and humiliation. Pretty much derailed his career ever since.

That has to be traumatizing.
          With no differing-opinion-animosity whatsoever, it isn't true.

The four Joshua fights preceding AJ vs ARJ I were held at Wembley Stadium & The Principality Stadium, two at each.

A combined 300,000+ tickets were sold for these fights.

I am no AJ fanboy, just a fan of boxing.

Since AJ vs ARJ I, Joshua regained his titles before losing them in two unification fights.

I don't disagree that the attempted "big splash" in America would surely have been welcome to AJ & Hearn because that much is very obvious, but it wasn't like they were hurting for opponents, big crowds or YUUUUUGE paydays.

The only massively worthwhile opponent for AJ in the US of A was Wilder, and I would adamantly disagree with any suggestion that that fight didn't happen because of the Ruiz KO defeat.

Comment

Ruiz is right, Hearn dear not put his cash cow in with anyone that's got a hint of beating him or even what would be perceived as a competitive affair like Zhang or even Hrgovic , who is in the same camp!
            Ruiz has only himself to blame as he could have iced Joshua once again but chose to come in totally obese and ambled around the ring in a unforgivable mess.

Comment

Shush Andy.

Just get in the ring and fight.

Comment

I doubt thats the case now. AJ beat him pretty easily in the rematch and Andy hasnt exactly lit the world on fire since.

Comment

There's a reason that AJ's "revenge tour" has it's sights on Manuel Charr next.
                  baroidi baroidi likes this.

Comment

Andy has had fights offered to him and he has not signed. Nobody is asking for Ruiz/Joshua 3.
                    Damn Wicked Damn Wicked paulf paulf like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X