Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexis Rocha Open To Fighting Ryan Garcia At 140 Pounds: 'I'm a High-Risk, Low-Reward Threat'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexis Rocha Open To Fighting Ryan Garcia At 140 Pounds: 'I'm a High-Risk, Low-Reward Threat'

By Manouk Akopyan - Alexis Rocha is quickly evolving into a headlining attraction for Golden Boy Promotions. Rocha (23-1, 15 KOs) will be featured as the main event for his third straight show this year when he takes on Giovani Santillan (31-0, 16 KOs) on Saturday at the Kia Forum in Inglewood on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Props for shutting Blair Cobbs mouth up, he was annoying as hell to hear running off his mouth.
    Your on a damn good winning streak, you've got a chance of beating Garcia, but I'm not sure of how much of a chance.
    You'll have to keep the pressure on him all fight long, because if you give him any space he'll tear you up from the outside.
    This looks like a good fight to make, but I'm not so sure that it will ever take place, here's my vote for hoping that it does.

Comment

Garbage resume. Never tried to avenge the Speedy Ellis loss.

Comment

I'm a High-Risk, Low-Reward....sounds like a promotional issue.

Comment

Ryan will knock his block off at 140 & 147.. Ryan is too much and still growing..

Meanwhile, GBP created another marketable fighter as they typically do, it’s an eat or get eaten world

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
            Garbage resume. Never tried to avenge the Speedy Ellis loss.
            You don’t know what you’re talking about.. Speedy Ellis turned down the fight back then, and Rocha has surpassed Ellis at this point.. now Speedy has interest.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post

You don’t know what you’re talking about.. Speedy Ellis turned down the fight back then, and Rocha has surpassed Ellis at this point.. now Speedy has interest.
              I don't recall Speedy even mentioning this scrub again after he beat him. "Lex" sounds like a g@y pawn actor.

Comment

Working...
              X