Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Figueroa Believes a Fight With Emanuel Navarette Would Be a War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Figueroa Believes a Fight With Emanuel Navarette Would Be a War

If you took one glance at Brandon Figueroa, the last thing he looks like is a gym warrior. From a boxing perspective, he's one of the best around, but physically, the 26-year-old looks as though he's never lifted a single weight in his life.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good, interesting fight, but I'd like to see Navarette vs Stevenson first.

Comment

Can't wait to never read another article by the Tode again. His writing style is atrocious.
      dannnnn dannnnn likes this.

Comment

Brandon definitely isn't "one of the best around" lmfao

Comment

Sign me on if it happens.

Comment

Whoever they throw into the ring with Brandon, makes a great fight. Long time since we've seen him. Hope he gets in there soon.
            pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
              Brandon definitely isn't "one of the best around" lmfao
              Technically, he is a highly ranked fighter.However, I think he's an ugly KO waiting to happen.

Fig/Nava is a FOTY-caliber matchup that won't happen for obvious reasons.

Comment

He is a knock out waiting to happen. Just like PaulWilliam was

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

Technically, he is a highly ranked fighter.However, I think he's an ugly KO waiting to happen.

Fig/Nava is a FOTY-caliber matchup that won't happen for obvious reasons.
                  Why not say that it’s time for Top Rank to stop hoarding it’s stable and allow matchups with other promoters/networks?

Or does that only go for PBC?

Comment

I would rather see Figs vs Inoue.

Comment

Working...
                    X