Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jack Catterall, Jorge Linares - Ready For Battle in Liverpool

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jack Catterall, Jorge Linares - Ready For Battle in Liverpool

Catterall, Linares Weights Photos Gallery - Super Lightweight World Title challenger Jack Catterall will defend his WBA Intercontinental Title against multi-weight World Champion Jorge Linares at the M&S Bank Arena Liverpool on Saturday October 21, live worldwide on DAZN. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Felt like it was just yesterday Linares was a fresh faced prospect will all the tools of an ATG now we're close to what may be his final fight.
    juanpablo juanpablo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
      Felt like it was just yesterday Linares was a fresh faced prospect will all the tools of an ATG now we're close to what may be his final fight.
      I know, it seems like he's been fighting forever..I think close to 20 years professionally. One thing I'll tell you, Linares took on all challenges. I'm rooting for him on this one

Comment

I put a twenty-fiver on Linares against all odds.

Now, let's enjoy a (hopefully) good fight.

Comment

Linares has zero punch resistance at super lightweight.

Comment

This is what they did to Mickey Rooney. He was old AF, but his name could still draw a crowd. They propped him up and wiped his drool, but most people were disgusted by what they saw. Poor Linares is going to get slapped around, because he was good and made a name.

Comment

Originally posted by Elastic Recoilz View Post
              Linares has zero punch resistance at super lightweight.
              Actually his chin has been weak since the beginning.

Comment

Working...
              X