Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford to De La Hoya: We Need Boxers at the Table; We Have the Power; Y'all Can't Keep Us from Using It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford to De La Hoya: We Need Boxers at the Table; We Have the Power; Y'all Can't Keep Us from Using It

Terence Crawford and Oscar De La Hoya have some differing viewpoints as it relates to growing the boxing business. An existential crisis of sorts has gripped boxing since it was announced earlier this week that Showtime will no longer be programming the sport after the end of this year, effectively ending the broadcaster's nearly four-decade relationship with The Sweet Science.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Crawford is great fighter but he’s not the sharpest.
    he tried to sue arum and that went nowhere. He got huge pay checks for beating bums and huge money for fighting avensyan and crazy money to fight spence. Crawford is the problem with boxing. He doesn’t understand that to do what he’s saying u need to also promote your own fights. It’s possible to do but u can’t be the fighter and promoter one will suffer. Crawford wants all the money but doesn’t want to pay broadcasters and venues and what not he thinks boxers should get 95% of the profits which isn’t really feasible
    eco1 eco1 Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

the fans have the power and they have spoken, crawford. your new promoter has no dates

Comment

Crawford is clearly wrong. Boxers need promoters to get started and become popular and if possible stars. Not all boxers can be pac, froid, carnela and cotto where they reach a certain level of star power where they can go off and negotiate on their own.
        Gary Coleman Gary Coleman likes this.

Comment

Were any credible PPV #s for Spence-Crawford released? I watched it a large, popular sportsbar and I was amazed that the vast majority of people were way more interested in the UFC undercard compared to the boxing Superfight. It was very disappointing for me to see this. There is clearly a problem.

Comment

Crawford is a known racist everything is about race with him he has his Guatemalan trainer in the background no props given and gives all the credit to Bomac but it's Esau who is the brains he's the former fighter where as Bomack doesn't know how to fight for ****. Then he throws the racist comments at canelo about fighting a black fighter then gets all quiet after canelo whooped charlo. You think if it was Haymon talking Crawford would disagree with him???? Fuxk no and fuxk Crawford bigot ass.
            Last edited by Regge; 10-19-2023, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Crawford still not satisfied with what he's getting. This guy needs to be a promoter, so we'll see how he'll treat his fighters.

Comment

Crawford vs boots and nothing else matters

Comment

Originally posted by GFunk23 View Post
                  Were any credible PPV #s for Spence-Crawford released? I watched it a large, popular sportsbar and I was amazed that the vast majority of people were way more interested in the UFC undercard compared to the boxing Superfight. It was very disappointing for me to see this. There is clearly a problem.
                  Over-marination of fights is the problem. Now we'll get Spence/Crawford 2 when nobody's asking for it.

Comment

Mr. Bud is not getting it. Greedy ass mthrfkrs like him are some of the reasons why broadcasters are closing shop. This guy needs more money.

Comment

Working...
                    X