Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara-Danny Garcia Likely To Be Part Of Showtime PPV Card 12/9 At MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara-Danny Garcia Likely To Be Part Of Showtime PPV Card 12/9 At MGM Grand

Erislandy Lara and Danny Garcia finally appear to have secured a date and a site for their long-discussed middleweight title fight. BoxingScene.com has learned that the 12-round championship bout between Lara and Garcia is expected to be part of a Showtime Pay-Per-View broadcast December 9 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. The Cuban-born Lara (29-3-3,
    [Click Here To Read More]

So this is how Showtime goes out?With a crap card,sad.

Comment

This is what’s got to stop, this simply MUST stop. This is not PPV worthy. I wonder if pbc is doing this because there’s no money in the showtime budget over the last year? If and when they go to Amazon, this really must stop if the sport is going to survive

Comment

I don't know why, but I like this fight. Not enough to pay for it, though.

Comment

Showtime will sometimes stack the undercard, which definitely has to happen here.

Comment

These two over the hill fighters is must senile TV.

Comment

How do you get a 160-pound title shot when you've never fought at the weight and are 1-1 in your last two fights which took place at 147 and 154?

Comment

Two named fighters for a title fight in a weak division at a catch weight. Don't see the appeal of this fight and only curiosity will make me watch to see who is less diminished.
                Apollo7 Apollo7 garfios garfios like this.

Comment

There were better fights on HBO after dark back in the day. The fk ima pay to see this shyt for?

Comment

I wouldn't watch it if Showtime payed me. This why Showtime boxing is dead. Fights no one cares about.

Comment

Working...
                    X