Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: "I Think Zhilei Zhang Could Beat Anthony Joshua"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: "I Think Zhilei Zhang Could Beat Anthony Joshua"

Zhilei Zhang was essentially left for dead. In 2021, he was forced to settle for a majority decision draw against longtime journeyman Jerry Forrest. He also suffered the first loss of his career, albeit controversially, against Filip Hrgovic one year later. Zhang did sandwich in a few wins in between but they were against fighters that never came close to fighting for a world title, never mind winning one.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ok Fatty,we hear you!

Comment

Buster lol.

Just seen Wilder Aj is officially off, I think Eddie know's the bubbles burst, the fight isn't financially worth as much as what they think they're entitled to.

They should be on a 2nd or 3rd fight by now, coward's the pair of them.

Comment

Unless Zhang feels like sitting on the sidelines til he's like 43 not collecting a check only to cash out for a 6-8m is on him yet if I was his management you have to keep the name relevant. Offer him Luis Ortiz with a win gets Andy Ruiz 50/50 purse that package would equal 6-8m.2nd option target A.J or Wilder if there fight isn't made either fight could pay Zhang 4-10m pending location the middle east obviously the higher purse. If Zhang wins either situation his name is relevant pockets fat still sharp ready for the cashout.

Comment

why won't they let the Chinaman cook?

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
            why won't they let the Chinaman cook?
            fear of a "yellow planet" .................
            sirculturevulture sirculturevulture likes this.

Comment

I don't think we'll find out . As usual , unless there's silly money there then Joshua is a no show. It's far too risky for someone as fragile as Joshua , whose career is drawing to an end , with the majority seeing his best win being against a novice Dillian Whyte....I think that speaks volumes!

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post

fear of a "yellow planet" .................

golden dawn is upon us

let the golden bull run

Final-ox-leap-gif.gif

Comment

Why would I give a **** what Andy thinks of a fight that doesn't have Andy in it?

How about Ruiz do some ****.

Comment

At some point Joshua is going to have to sign and fight in a big fight 'Zhang is a good fight to make'.

But lets be clear on this? Joshua's intentions are to fight his way back toward a title fight 'That is the specific goal'.

In order to achieve this, he will have to be a top level fight 'Zhang, Wilder, Hrgovic, maybe even Wallin if he fights and beats Hrgovic'.

I think too many people are putting too much emphasis on individual fighters 'Joshua must fight Wilder, he must fight Zhang. The game is forever altering, Joshua when the time comes if he keeps winning will take on a big fight. This is inevitable'.

Ruiz Junior? He actually needs to focus on himself and fight. Anthony Joshua has win two comeback fights, and is looking to fight again this year etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X