Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Linares: The Motivation I Have Right Now Is Same As It Was Seven, Eight Years Ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Linares: The Motivation I Have Right Now Is Same As It Was Seven, Eight Years Ago

By Jake Donovan - Jorge Linares hopes to go back to the well at least one more time. The former three-division titlist returns to jolly old England, against whose fighters he has enjoyed extraordinary success. Linares arrives back in country as a considerable underdog versus former title challenger Jack Catterall this Saturday on DAZN from M&S Bank Arena in Liverpool, England.
    [Click Here To Read More]

In 2018 he suffered a first round K.O. to Pablo Cesar Canelo. Classic proofreading.
    dkamds dkamds likes this.

Comment

Hope to see Linares have one last great performance. His best days are long behind him, but his skills and ability have always been undeniable. Despite the odds, still looking forward to seeing him possibly for the last time on the big stage.
      FinitoxDinamita FinitoxDinamita likes this.

Comment

shut up!!! you were soft on haney & let him off the hook after you hurt him... retire already man

Comment

Linares is a class act , through and through , a credit to boxing , who only the best beat!

Comment

Bro's been a good stepping stone for almost a decade now.

Comment

Linares is up against two opponents , Catterall and the Undefeated Father Time. I don't like his chances here. He's a good guy and a credit to the sport. The truth is that he's become a nice name to have on your record the last few years.

Comment

Gawwd I love watching him fight. I watch Boxing because of fighters like Linares. I dont give a fuk about who be fights because he is one of those must see talents, win or lose.

paulf paulf likes this.

Comment

Linares is one of my favorites.

He can beat Caterall.
                  FinitoxDinamita FinitoxDinamita likes this.

Comment

Shame the speed, timing, punch resistance etc isn’t the same.

Big Linares fan but he’s shot to sh**.

Comment

Working...
                    X