Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Euro News: Charr vs. Miller Off, Milan Prat, Metcalf vs. Baraou, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Euro News: Charr vs. Miller Off, Milan Prat, Metcalf vs. Baraou, More

The WBA "regular" heavyweight champion, Mahmoud Charr, will not defend the title against Jarrell Miller as was previously planned (or hoped). According to the agreement with Charr and the WBA, the fight had to be finalized by October 14.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fres Oquendo is ready to go

Comment

Now I am going to have to move my plans to do something else to an entirely different weekend.

Comment

Shannon the Cannon Briggs to the rescue!

Comment

Is Charlie Zelenoff Italian? If so, is he eligible to some day at least be inducted into the Italian Boxing Hall of Fame?

Comment

No one putting up the money for this farce. The Usyk/Dubois fight consolidated the regular title & now it’s back in play. Not many options. Is anyone going to put the money up for Charr/Bakole or Charr/Pero? Makhmudov? Wilder or Joshua could always get a cheap gimme fight but Wilder is in line for a vacant WBA & WBC title if they become vacant. Someone needs to roll the dice in the top 15. I mean look at how Jimmy Zhang’s career took off when he jumped at the IBF eliminator vs Hrgovic. He was the IBF #13 i believe. Frank Sanchez is #15. Charr has to make 2 defences of the belt before he gets his mandatory shot according to the WBA ruling. Not sure what happens when he loses. Whoever beats Charr will be in front of the line & would bump Bakole to #3 so if I was Bakole I would pursue the fight & keep himself in the top 2.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by joe strong; 10-18-2023, 12:06 AM.
            dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

Very well deserved title shot for J.J.Metcalf!

Comment

Is the WBA one that just recently stated that it was all fine in the Usyk-Dubois fight?

Comment

So, finally, Charr-Oquendo it is.
                  LA_2_Vegas LA_2_Vegas kafkod kafkod like this.

Comment

I called it. Hopefully Charr gets stripped again and that belt disappears for good this time, as it should have done after Usyk knocked out Dubois.
                    naranja111 naranja111 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X