Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN Exec Says KSI Was 'Robbed' Against Tommy Fury, Calls for Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DAZN Exec Says KSI Was 'Robbed' Against Tommy Fury, Calls for Rematch

A DAZN executive has demanded that Tommy Fury and KSI trade punches again. Manchester's Fury, the half-brother of heavyweight titlist Tyson Fury, defeated YouTube star KSI on points in their highly hyped--but otherwise dull--six-round grudge match last Saturday night in Manchester, England, on DAZN Pay-Per-View.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's hard to give KSI a round to be honest.

Comment

What about the "robbing" of fans that were dumb enough to pay for that crap! Hell, even the free stream people were robbed of time they will never get back, lol. luckily, I did neither for that BS youtuber crap.

Comment

And people wonder why Dazn is losing billions ....clueless!!

Comment

Boxing was robbed. The public were robbed. KSI was lucky to not get DQ’d . Henry Akinwande did less holding vs Lewis
          Ropeydope Ropeydope likes this.

Comment

As horrendous as Tommy was in there, he STILL beat this KSI kid, who spent 95% of the fight clinching. The only robbery was the PPV fee.

Comment

Rumors of 1.3 M PPV buys (great numbers if true…) were the people who got robbed. I watched it for free, but wish I had turned it off after the Slim-Salt fight.

Comment

Can’t believe I watched it. Even if it was free. Trash fighters, trash commentators, trash network. The Fury’s clearly have no shame. I watched Crawford vs Porter replay after to clean my palette.
                Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t likes this.

Comment

Rematch in my basement. I'd lock them away to never force anyone to watch those 2 go at it again.
                  Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t likes this.

Comment

Lmfao only a dazn executive would want a rematch. What a clown

Comment

Working...
                    X