Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis: My Performance Against Zorrilla Gave Haney Confidence To Take The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis: My Performance Against Zorrilla Gave Haney Confidence To Take The Fight

Regis Prograis is convinced that Devin Haney wouldn't have agreed to fight him had Prograis performed more impressively against Danieltio Zorrilla.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Prograis did look terrible in that fight. He needs to step it up against Haney!

Comment

I still don’t understand how this gorllla nosed mofo Haney says Regis Prograis is the best at 140 when Josh Taylor beat him..and Teofimo straight outboxed Taylor at that. Devin pillow fists just wants credit for this win. After that loss to Lomachenko he badly needs credit

Comment

I don't believe that performance had anything to do with Haneys decision. Haney believes that he's the best boxer in the world. I hope that Regis shows him different.
        I'll never watch a fight with Zorilla involved unless the ring is 4x4 feet , and that will only be because he deserves his a$$ beat for stinking out the joint in the Prograis fight .

Comment

Get ready for Haney to run around 100 laps and 100 hugs for the fight.
          Last edited by boxingitis; 10-15-2023, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Then do everyone a favor and pull off the upset

Comment

LOL Haney called you out before that fight.. straight CAP

Comment

Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post
                I still don’t understand how this gorllla nosed mofo Haney says Regis Prograis is the best at 140 when Josh Taylor beat him..and Teofimo straight outboxed Taylor at that. Devin pillow fists just wants credit for this win. After that loss to Lomachenko he badly needs credit
                Teofimo also got a gift against pillow fisted Sandor Martin and got dropped twice. Taylor also got a huge gift against Catterall. So who’s the best at 140 exactly?
                Teo beat a drained Taylor that won 3/4 rounds in his last fight & hadn’t fought in 17 months. Best at 140 on paper is up for debate, maybe teo.. but either Hitchins or Haney cleans out 140.
                just the facts just the facts likes this.

Comment

Prograis fell off from many of people's ranking after his last performance. If the same Prograis turns up, Haney is gonna get a comfortable victory

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

Teofimo also got a gift against pillow fisted Sandor Martin and got dropped twice. Taylor also got a huge gift against Catterall. So who’s the best at 140 exactly?
                    Teo beat a drained Taylor that won 3/4 rounds in his last fight & hadn’t fought in 17 months. Best at 140 on paper is up for debate, maybe teo.. but either Hitchins or Haney cleans out 140.
                    You’re phuckin up a good story with facts!

Comment

Working...
                    X